0. Today’s featured website:
1. Continue working on your webpage
You can get the instructions here if you prefer to have them digitally.
2. Final touches for your webpage
Remember, these pages are going to be live online! Let’s make sure everything looks as good as possible.
Make sure you have:
– Page title <title>Page title goes here</title> in the <head> section. You need a brief title here that lets people know what your webpage is about (ice cream, Patriots’ 2015 season, Red Sox roster, etc.)
– Your name somewhere (bottom of the page, headline, paragraph, wherever). Your first and last name should be there.
Review your page:
– Do you really want people to see this? Do you have any last minute changes before you go live? Are you happy with everything? Do you need to change a color or font, or maybe resize an image?
Get a second (or third) opinion!
Have at least one class mate check out your webpage to give you feedback before going live.
I need your help!
We need a directory page for our webpages that we will be uploading to the school website. This directory page needs to have everyone’s first and last names. It should also look nice. You can create this page in Notepad++ and can use some code from past projects. This is what last year’s looked like.
We also need a Twitter cover photo for the MHSCoders Twitter account. It needs to be 1500 x 500 and can be created in Pixlr.com or Paint if you like that better.
Your choice- when you’re finished please let me know what you would like to work on.